I just wanted to hop on here real quick and share my super simple, and budget friendly Bellini recipe! Now that it is officially spring and the temperatures are warming up, I find myself craving light and bubbly cocktails. This Bellini is the ideal drink for sitting on your deck and soaking in that amazing springtime sunlight. This Bellini recipe also pairs perfectly with most brunch menus. Enjoy!!!
- A few fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
- Peach Schnapps
- Prosecco (any kind will do!)
- Place raspberries in bottom of champagne flute
- Pour about a half shot of Peach Schnapps into champagne flute
- Top off with Prosecco ( fill glass to about the top without it over flowing!)
Cheers to springtime, more light, more love, and more cocktails!