Sorry this post is so late! I have been busy with spring photoshoots and baby life! This will be my first Mother’s day on Sunday so I wanted to share some quick gifts suggestions! All of these gift suggestions are under 100 dollars. I know this holiday can be hard for people who have lost their Mom or may have a difficult relationship with their Mom. This gift guide can be used for your Mom or a special person who is like a Mom in your life! I will start with my gift guide, then at the end of this post I will give a few suggestions for last minute gift ideas as well!
Gift descriptions are top left to bottom right:
- Ginger Jar: I love ginger jars so much! They are a classic gift. This one is from Bed Bath and Beyond and is under 50 dollars!
- Georgetown Cupcakes: My husband ordered some cupcakes from this cupcake store for Valentine’s Day and they were amazing! I love how it comes in a heart shaped box! They have a storefront as well as online ordering options.
- Heart Frame: This little Target frame is adorable! Put a photo in it and you have the perfect gift for Mom or Grandma.
- Lilly Popover: This Lilly Pulitzer popover is so cute! This print was released for International Women’s Day. Perfect gift for a special woman!
- Strawberry Earrings: I bought these little Target earrings for myself last week! They are so cute and fun for summer! Great for any earring lover!
- Flower Vases: These gorgeous vases are from Anthropologie. They are a great pop of color and a great gift for the home decor lover.
- Heart Necklace: This Kendra Scott heart necklace is so beautiful! This would be such a cute gift from the kids to Mom.
- Pajamas: I love a good pair of pajamas. At the end of long day there is nothing better than putting on a nice pair of comfy and pretty pajamas. These J.Crew pajamas are in a beautiful print!
- Pink Candle: Not only does this candle from Anthropologie smell amazing but it is also so pretty!! This is an great gift for any special person in your life.
Last minute gifts/ideas:
- Mani/pedi gift certificate
- Homegoods gift card
- Breakfast in bed
- Coffee or tea basket
- Kid free day
- Dinner or lunch at a restaurant
- Flowers ( make your own arrangement with flowers from Trader Joes!)
- Photoshoot with the family
- Donut cake from Pour in Norwell, MA ( I got one in the shape of a heart for my husband and it was soooooo good!!)
I hope these gift ideas have been helpful! Happy Mother’s day to all the Moms, soon to be Moms, and special caregivers everywhere!