The Cosmopolitan is probably one of the greatest drinks ever. It is crisp, classy , and cool. One sip and you are are pretty much Carrie freaking Bradshaw! The Cosmo is traditionally made with vodka, lime juice, cranberry juice, and cointreau. I started drinking Comos about 10 years ago and they are now my go to cocktail. Since the pandemic has made my kitchen the hottest club in town I have mastered the at home Cosmo. My Cosmo recipe is super easy, and I am so excited to share it with you!
Ingredients: This recipe makes one strong Cosmo!
- 2 shots good vodka ( my favorite vodka is Grey Goose)
- 2 shots Triple Sec ( cheaper and better substitution for Cointreau)
- 1 shot Cranberry Juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Fill martini shaker with lots of ice
- Add lime juice
- Add vodka
- Add Triple Sec
- Add cranberry juice
- Shake it like you mean it
- Add slice of lime to side of a martini glass
- Pour into martini glass
*** If you want to add less cranberry juice for a lighter pink color that is fine too! Too much cranberry juice can ruin a Cosmo!
I hope you enjoy my Comso recipe! Cheers to all my Cosmo lovers!