Well 2020 has certainly been a year like no other! As 2021 approaches I wanted to take the time to create a blog post about my favorite drug store beauty products. All of these products are under twenty dollars! With in person parties on hold, affordable drug store products are perfect for all your zoom needs! So sit back, grab a cocktail, and get ready to learn all about beauty products that are affordable and perfect for that at home selfie!
Let’s start with my suggestions on the best places to buy affordable beauty products. Walmart is my ultimate go to for low prices and fast shipping. CVS has the best in person browsing beauty section. CVS has a ton of beauty brands and it is very well organized. Target also has a great beauty section with a lot of brands and low prices. Amazon would be my last choice when it comes to affordable beauty products. Amazon tends to over charge for the convenience of getting the product fast, so beware!
I will be reviewing my top ten drug store products of 2020. I have tried each of these beauty products and each product is now part of my daily or weekly beauty routine. Each beauty product is under twenty dollars and should be available at a drug store near you! I will try and provide the cheapest price for each item with a link to shop below! Okay lets get started!
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer – This under eye concealer is amazing! It provides great coverage for an amazing price. At most stores this product retails for $3.99! Wet n Wild is one my all time favorite drug store brands. This product is applied with a lip gloss like applicator and then you can blot it with a make up sponge for best results. I use the color Light/Med Beige. Click here to buy!
- MILANI Make It Last Setting Spray– This setting spray is my all time favorite. It will make your make up last all day! This product retails for $8.99! It sets very nicely and does not feel sticky. Of all the setting sprays I have tried, this one is the best, even compared to the expensive brands!. Click here to buy!
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara – I had heard really good things about this beauty brand. So, I decided to try it! This mascara is awesome!!! This mascara retails for $4.99! It works really well, has a good applicator, and makes your lashes long with tons of volume! This product is a must try! Click here to buy!
- NYX Professional Makeup Angel Veil – Skin Perfecting Primer– This is one of the more expensive products on my list, but it is totally worth it! This primer is great! It helps your make up apply beautifully and smooth. This product retails for $17.99 but Walmart has it for a little bit cheaper. I would compare this primer to Too Faced Hangover RX. Click here to buy!
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush – I have blogged about this blush before, and I love it! I use the color Mellow Wine. This blush has amazing pigment and is $2.99! I have used this product for years! Click here to buy!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – This lipstick is such a bargain! It is super hydrating and feels great on your lips! It lasts long and comes in so many fun colors. This product retails for $4.99! My favorite colors are Gold Pearl Plum and Cherries in the Snow! Click here to buy!
- VInylux 2-In-1 Long Wear Nail Polish by CND – This nail polish is the best do it yourself manicure in a bottle I have ever tried. I have always gone to then nail salon to get my nails but during the pandemic I have been trying to be super safe and do my own nails. This nail polish is a polish and top coat in one bottle. It applies great and stays on for about seven days! My favorite colors are Creeckside and Wildfox. This product retails for $12.99. Click here to buy!
- Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Retract Eyebrow Pencil – This eyebrow pencil is new to my beauty regime. I tried it about three months ago and I really like it. I use color medium brown. This products retails for $2.99. Give it a try! Click here to buy!
- COVERGIRL Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Liquid Foundation – This has been my go to foundation since I was about sixteen. I love love love it. It goes on smooth and is great for your skin. Depending on where you buy it it is under ten dollars! I use the shade classic ivory. Click here to buy!
- Wet n Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner – This eyeliner is a steal at $2.39! It is a long wear eyeliner and it really works great! It lasts all day and goes on smooth. I love the dark black shade. Click here to buy!
I hope you enjoyed reading my 2020 drug store beauty product favorites blog post! 2020 has been a rough year! Please be kind to yourself and stay safe! I want to say very a big thank you to all the first responders dealing with this awful pandemic on a daily basis. We truly owe it to the doctors and nurses to wear a mask and make safe choices. I know that in a few months we will back to date nights, dinners out, hanging with friends and hopefully hugs. We just have to stay healthy, be safe, and get vaccinated. Until that day comes try and get dressed up and do your make up for a zoom party, or for a good old social media selfie. Cheers to a happy and healthy 2021!