I love buying makeup, talking about makeup, and watching YouTube videos on how to do makeup. A lot of people ask me where I get my makeup, or tell me that they like the way I do my makeup. So, I thought I would let you know some of favorite makeup products. Most of my makeup is reasonably priced. I like to keep it under 20 dollars and love to shop at drug stores. I do have a few splurges items, but I honestly I committed a makeup sin and bought them at Marhsalls or TJMAXX. I did check and make sure that the items were unopened and in good shape. Okay so here we go!! I am going to list out my favorite products:
- Major Hangover Primer by Too Faced:I found this item at Marshalls for 12 dollars. It is normally like 45 dollars. I LOVE IT. It really helps your makeup stay on and it literally makes you look less tired. Get it now!!! Worth the splurge or you can try your luck at Marshalls.
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine: AMAZING!!!!! Very inexpensive and has great pigment. Wet N Wild is an amazing brand. If you are looking for an expensive blush Nars Orgasm blush is the best of the best.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips, in Vegas Strip: This is an all over face bronzer and it is amazing. I have been using this product for years. I put it all over my face and neck. You get a little tan and some sparkle. Usually about 13 dollars.
- Tarte Shape Your Money Maker Eye and Cheek Palette: This is a check and eye palette all in one. I use this palette for highlight, contour, and eye shadows. This palette is around 32 dollars, but worth every penny. Perfect for day to day use or for special occasion makeup.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara: This mascara is the best budget mascara I have ever used. It makes you look like you have eye lash extensions, and it is around 10 dollars. BUY IT!! For an expensive mascara I would recommend using Laura Geller Lash Boss. I found this mascara at Marshalls and it is really good.
- Elf Instant Lift Eye Brow Pencil: This product is under 5 dollars and life changing. I have it in dark brown. It is the best! Easy to use. For an expensive treat try Boy Brow by Glossier.
- Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eye Liner Trio: Okay longest name ever but great eye liner. It comes with three shimmer eye liners: black, bronze, and brown. I use the black. It is long wear eye liner. It is not too shimmery and perfect for everyday. You get three for under 15 dollars. I have really only used cheap eye liners so if anyone has a expensive suggestion that is awesome let me know in the comments!
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray: The best setting spray ever!!! It is under 10 dollars and amazing! Sets make up for about 12 hours. I would recommend another spray after 6 hours if it is humid or you are at a special event with pictures being taken. For an expensive setting spray I would recommend Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. It is around 33 dollars and very good.
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: Bye bye under eye circles! This stuff is liquid gold. I would compare this to Shape Tape by Tarte. I think the Too Faced concealer is a little more hydrating and this is why I prefer it. They are both around 28 dollars. This is an expensive product. I recommend using it only on blemishes and around eyes. I have seen this product at Marshalls. I use the shade medium warm.
- CoverGirl Advanced Radiance Age Defying Foundation Make Up: I have been using this foundation since age 20. A this point I should look 16 hahaha! It is smooth and works very well! I use the shade Ivory. It is around 13 dollars. It covers and blends really well. I love it! I have never used an expensive foundation so I can’t really recommend one, sorry!
That sums up my favorite makeup products. I know I am missing lipsticks and glosses. I do love lipstick and glosses but I honestly use random lipsticks each day. I would say they are all either Cover Girl, Wet N Wild, or Milani. All under 8 dollars and in reds, pinks, and berry. I have not tried the dark lipstick trend. I think I would probably look goth if I tried a dark lipstick. But some people look amazing in dark lipsticks. I also do not use lip liner. I have smaller lips and that is okay with me!
Please let me know in the comments section what some of your favorite beauty products are!!!